- Presenting push notification to the app user based on their location, attribution (e.g. age, gender, subscribtion status), activity etc.
- Collecting data from location or any other pre-defined app events (e.g. in app purchase).
- Reporting metrics: CTR (Click Trough Rate), footfall etc.
Push notifications and more
Proxi.cloud panel allows to define a range of reactions to proximity events these include:
- Push notification (text or image)
- Push notification with external website link
- Push notification with in-application deeplink
- Tracking & Analiytics - user does not receive any communication but the interaction is recorded in the database
The app publisher has full control of displaying and final layout of the notification so they can customise it according to their needs.
Under the hood
The SDK performs a number of activities in the background to achieve best user experience and reaching your customers in the right context.
- Observing rough location for detecting presence inside a defined geofence. Reacting accordingly to actions created in the proxi.cloud panel
- Scanning for WiFi networks - reacting if a detected network is connected to an action in the proxi.cloud panel
- Reacting and executing actions set in the proxi.cloud panel based if the user belongs to a defined segment.
- Collecting pre-defined in app events like purchases, visting particular content etc.
These features are activated only when they are required by the app publisher. For example Bluetooth module of the SDK is active only if you are using beacons for delivering content!
The proximity panel allows to adjust SDK parameters remotly for optimal use:
- WiFi scan frequency
- Accuracy of reported location
- Data & statistics upload frequency
- Bluetooth scan frequency (separate for background and foreground scanning)
- How often the SDK refreshes its campaign layout do present most up to date reactions